- → You'll get the direct cellphone number for your lead service professional during the project. And you'll get a personal call from our owner, Doug, once your roof is complete to find out how the job went.
- → We run a fully-staffed office. Call us at (214) 381-0600, and if we're not available to answer our phones right then, we'll return your call within the hour.
- → Insurance Claims
- → Was your flat roof damaged during a massive hailstorm or fire? Your homeowner's insurance may cover your replacement installation. Don't know where to start working with your insurance? We're here to help determine your eligibility and file a claim as necessary. Visit our Insurance Claims page for details.
- → We ask for no money down and no payment until we complete the job to your satisfaction.
Flat Roof Inspections
Flat roofs are made from a variety of different substances, including asphalt, vinyl, and rubber. Most commonly, strips of synthetic flashing material are bonded together on the roof during the fitting process. With M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows, you can count on our skilled training and dedication to ensure the quality of your flat roof's protection.
We recommend an annual inspection of your flat roof to ensure a long lifespan, and we're happy to schedule regular inspections of the base and coating. Our maintenance will prevent problems common to flat roofs:
- → Clogged roof drains that prevent water from draining and cause an overload of weight.
- → Degraded roof coating that diminishes the watertight seal.
- → Insufficiently maintained flashings that enable water leakage.
Our roofers service the greater Dallas, TX, area, including Irving, Coppell, Mesquite, Richardson, Garland, Carrollton, Plano, North Richland Hills, Addison, The Colony, Lewisville, Frisco, Wylie, McKinney, Arlington, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Rowlett, Desoto, Cedar Hill, Farmers Branch, Bedford, Euless, Keller.