- → a lifetime warranty on labor defects on every roof we install
- → no money down and no payments until your roof is 100% completed
But it's not just the big things that make up the M & M difference. It's the little things we do for extra peace of mind -- like the fact that the same person who comes to your home for an estimate is the same person who oversees the finishing touches on your job. And the fact that our owner personally checks up on every job himself.
Our team has installed and replaced almost every kind of roof imaginable -- from standard composite roofs to specialty wood shake style metal roofing.
- → Composition roofing
- → Metal (including standing seam, slate style, wood shake style, and more)
- → Shingles
- → Flat Roofs
- → Tile (concrete and clay) & Slate
- → Energy-efficient roofs (including Eco-Star)
- → Special materials (Decra stone coated steel roofing, slate, and more)
Signs that you might need a new roof:
- → Leakage in attic
- → Blistering or peeling of paint
- → Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- → Mold or mildew
- → Exterior decay
- → Missing, cracked, or curled shingles
- → Dark areas on roof
- → Excessive energy costs
Does your roof need replacing due to massive hail, storm, or fire damage? Your homeowner's insurance may cover your roof installation. Before we begin your project, we always check the roof to see if it's covered by insurance. If so, we'll even assist you with the claims process. For more information, visit our Insurance Claims page.
The Right People Available at the Right Time
A new roof can save you money on energy. Visit our Energy Savings page to learn about our radiant barrier services.
At M & M Roofing, we answer our own phones. The employees at our fully-staffed office, and the manager in charge of your project. And if you have more to say, you can call our owner, Doug, at (214) 727-3184.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair roofs in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, Coppell, Mesquite, Richardson, Garland, Carrollton, and the Plano areas.