- → From the start: We ask for no money down. We don't believe that you should pay before work is done. We'll also help you work with your homeowner's insurance in case your window and door replacement is due to conditions covered under your policy (see our Insurance Claims page).
- → During the job: Call our offices whenever you need us - a member of our full-time staff will answer. Area Manager Nathan Contello is available at (214) 727-3184. You'll also be able to reach your lead service professional at any time on his direct cell phone.
- → Upon completion: We offer a lifetime guarantee on labor defects! This means we don't stop working for you if something isn't right. Our owner, Doug, calls every customer personally to make sure you're happy with your results.
Two Replacement Options
You typically have two options for replacement aluminum windows and doors:
- → New Construction: The exterior materials are removed, exposing the wood studs. The new window or door is then installed as it would have been when the home was originally built.
- → Retrofit: The original window or door frame is left intact as a labor-saving and cost-cutting alternative. This method provides very little opportunity for the siding to be damaged.
Choosing Aluminum Windows and Doors
Architects and builders have long appreciated aluminum windows and doors for their overall strength and lasting value. Aluminum windows are low maintenance, resistant to both rust and mildew - perfect for your Dallas area home.
At M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows, a member of our certified professional team is ready to come to your home to provide a free estimate on your replacement aluminum windows and doors. He'll be the same person coordinating the entire job, from planning and hiring the rest of the team to making sure the correct supplies are ordered to complete your job on time.
Aluminum windows and doors are popular for residential projects due to the qualities of the material:
- → Lightweight
- → Durable
- → Flame-resistant
- → Resistant to corrosion, rust, and mildew
- → Versatile
- → Cost-effective
Our professional contractors install replacement windows and doors in the greater Dallas, TX, area, including Irving, Coppell, Mesquite, Richardson, Garland, Carrollton, Plano, North Richland Hills, Addison, The Colony, Lewisville, Frisco, Wylie, McKinney, Arlington, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Rowlett, Desoto, Cedar Hill, Farmers Branch, Bedford, Euless, Keller, TX.